Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spammers.

Lately I've been getting a lot of spam in my blog comments. At the advice of a close friend, I don't use a Captcha. The things can be dreadfully annoying. However, I do moderate my comments, which is how I've kept the spam from reaching the public eye. Does anyone else have this problem? I've also noticed quite a bit on one of my Facebook pages. Although, on that particular page I can easily mark the comment and ban the user. I was surprised to be getting that sort of thing on a blog though.

While I'm mentioning online issues, ABC.com has been a little glitchy lately...at least on my end. We don't currently have a tv, so I watch my addictive shows online with our rather large computer screen that's set up in the living room. I haven't had problems with streaming shows since it was first created, so it surprises me that I've been unable to watch episodes when technology is always greatly improving. Thoughts?

P.S. Any comments left anonymously will be considered spam.

No comments: