Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Been Forever.

A lot has happened in 2010. A lot of bad and a lot of good, but it all has just been a growing learning experience. In the spring I moved back to Norman after almost two full years of living in the DFW area. Since I still wasn't finding a job of interest (gotta love that economy!), I started hair school at Duncan Brothers at the beginning of August. I'm absolutely loving it. I've met some really awesome girls in such a short period of time. I've also had the pleasure of doing several photoshoots with Bill Richards of Okie Studios, as well as several other photographers. I've just started a page on the new social network for models, photographers, and artists of other types, SparkDaddy. Check me out! Anyway back to watching Castle and searching for casting calls...

No comments: