Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So sad.

My friend wrote this and it just breaks my heart:


2 times so far I went to court and so far both times have been nothing but BS. I know have a 3rd court date in Nebraska.....all to discuss where this court should be held. So I am going to need at least a 4th court date.

I just want to see my son. I'm not asking for much. I'm not taking my son away from his mother. I just want him to have a fair chance to get to know his father.

If you know me, or know both me and Crystal and have seen me take care of my baby or have been around me enough then you can help out.

What I need is this:

I need you to write a paragraph or two or three about what you witnesses when I was taking care of Canton. I need you to characterize me as to weather or not you think I am a fit father to take care of a 16 month old boy.

This is a serious request. I need you to take that letter to your bank or get a hold of me and i'll take you to mine and get it Notarized (that just means they look at your license or ID and verify its actually you signing the letter.
)

Also, put your address and phone on the letters if you would.

Please don't slack on this. I need these within a week or 10 days at the most.

I'm not asking anyone to lie.

Its not fair for my boy to go without me. Its been over 3 months since I've seen him or heard him. I have not even seen him walk before but I bet he is walking and running all over the place now. I have not heard him talk before but I bet he can say words now.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't slack on this. I need your help. All I am asking is that I get to see him once in a while.



So here I am trying to write this thing in any downtime at work I have because he is the most responsible guy I know who got a little bit of bad luck.

No comments: