Monday, April 16, 2012

Lee Baxley Photos.

Well I've finally been going through more of the photos from my shoot over at Bernard's Auto in Norman, OK right before I left to move up to Pennsylvania. I was given so many photos from the shoot that I decided to release them a few at a time, but then with my move across the country, getting settled in, finding a job, etc...I've let a lot of them slip through the cracks. So here we are with the first installment of previously unreleased photos from the shoot...



Those two were outside the shop with an actual Delorean! How neat is that?! As always, these photos can be viewed  in various places on the world wide interweb: Facebook, Model Mayhem, fellow model and photographer websites...you just never know where I'll pop up!


So while everyone is hopefully patiently waiting for me to find photographers to work with in the Pittsburgh area, I'll let a few of these trickle out over the next several weeks to try and keep you entertained.


Of course you can tell this last one doesn't have me in it at all, but instead my friends Pamela Harjo and Rachael Callaway. The reason I included the photo, other than they are two gorgeous friends of mine? That's my Camaro they're sitting on!

No comments: